Sunday, August 30, 2009

Au Naturale Challenge Day 3: Cleanse

Hi Ladies! Have you enjoyed your break from me? We've been having intense internet issues lately, but I'm back on. I apologize for the delay. Here's day 3, we're cleansing today. There are so many messages out there in the media that are telling us to look this way, dress this way, talk this way, be this way, and they're all completely unrealistic.

Every marketing message is meant to make us unhappy with ourselves in one way or another, so today I challenge you to be stronger than the billboard, TV commercial, or in store display. You do not have to be free of wrinkles, perfect complexion, size 2, designer jeans, etc. to be beautiful. That's not what it's all about. So cleanse yourself of these influences today-however you want to. And come let us know how you're feeling now! 

Isn't that refreshing?

Remember, after completing these challenges, the Au Naturale kit is yours free! {sneak peak to come later today!}

p.s. my blog got a little facelift today-what do you think?

image courtesy of ohmishka.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I guess I learned a long time ago it is what is inside of you that counts. I am over 70 so there are lots of wrinkles which means I laughed or smiled a lot along the way. My health is most important to me - if I am healthy I am happy and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your messages are genuinely encouraging and it means a lot! I have a hard time with my body image. After having two kids I don't exactly look 'good' like I used to. But I'm not going to let it get to me, because I have two gorgeous kids who make my world worth something, and that's a lot more important than stretch marks and tummy flub! ;)

    ReplyDelete